Pariveda Solutions - Great company to work for! | Glassdoor.co.in

"Great company to work for!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Pariveda has incredible benefits, work-life balance, mentors-ship initiatives, career progression, and honorable values. I feel supported and valued as an employee here.

Cons

heavy travel at times, but that comes with the job.

Advice to Management

Keep the focus on employee development and continue this incredible culture!

Pariveda Solutions2018-05-17
  1. "Phenomenal team environment!"

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

High levels of trust and collaboration. Clear expectations around growth and promotions. Mainly local accounts — almost unheard of to not be traveling in management consulting. Cutting-edge application of technology with strong connections to value and tangible business outcomes.

Cons

The commitment to mentoring and growth Is strong. It is important to be willing to listen fully and learn from all feedback — not always so easy. It is also important to be a team player and be willing to be flexible.

Advice to Management

Continue listening to your employees. It is clear Pariveda has a strong foundation and is primed for great international growth!

Pariveda Solutions2019-08-17
  2. "Awesome place to work!"

Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Benefits, professional and personal development, growth, culture, community, mentorship

Cons

You will be challenged at Pariveda and pushed to develop at a fast rate. If you are up for the task you will do well and soar.

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to all cohort levels including consultants. Keep being transparent with employees as we grow. Stay true to our mission and core values: learn, coach, give.

Pariveda Solutions2019-08-16

Discover more reviews about Pariveda Solutions.