Pariveda Solutions - Great company culture and great leadership | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "Great company culture and great leadership"

Current Employee - Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time

Pros

The leaders here do a great job of gathering feedback, and using it when making decisions. I usually feel like I have a say in the decisions that impact me directly. When deciding whether to accept a project from a client, the experience that our people would have with that project is considered. Projects that provide opportunities for our people to learn and grow professionally are generally preferred. As... other reviews mention, professional development is a priority here. Pariveda Solutions offers mentorship, internal training courses, opportunities to take on additional responsibility, and a well-defined career path. The people I've met here tend to be friendly, willing to share knowledge, and enjoyable to work with. Also, within the San Francisco office, there are a handful of activities we do together, and I feel that this has helped build friendships and create a stronger sense of community.

Cons

When transitioning from one client to another, the commute can change, and can sometimes become more difficult. Also, long-distance travel to another market is sometimes necessary.

Pariveda Solutions2018-05-31
  1. "Adapting well to a dynamic environment"

Current Employee - Principal in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time

Pros

Environment architected from the ground up to help people grow Caring Leadership Long term vision and adaptive strategy

Cons

Company is not for everyone - personal growth brings challenge and you have to be willing to work on yourself and change

Advice to Management

Be careful not to bite off more than we can chew - Initiative overload will hold us back and harm our people

Pariveda Solutions2019-09-20
  2. "Fantastic Culture & Interesting Work"

Current Employee - Vice President in Houston, TX

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Our leadership team has the highest integrity and commitment to people I have ever experienced. I can absolutely trust that we do the right thing for our people and our clients at every turn. We focus on complex problems, so the work is interesting and challenging. And we collaborate well on teams such that we can all live full and engaged lives, as well.

Cons

We have a strong feedback culture. This enables extraordinary growth and yet requires great energy — you need to be up for lifelong learning and full development.

Advice to Management

Thank you for all of the incredible leadership. We are so fortunate to have such talent and commitment from the top!

Pariveda Solutions2019-09-21

Discover more reviews about Pariveda Solutions.