Pariveda Solutions - Good people. Good values. | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "Good people. Good values."

Current Employee - Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Transparency from the top-down is great. Anyone call call in to financial calls as a fly on the wall regardless of their position within the company. Benefits are great. Coworkers are enjoyable to work with, and company goes through lengths to create social opportunities and provide opportunities for events.

Cons

Such is the nature of consulting, happiness on a project varies. Work-life-balance is dependent on client demands and location as it impacts commute.

Pariveda Solutions2018-06-29
  1. "Great Place to Grow"

Current Employee - Analyst in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Pariveda talks a lot about growth and career development and I have personally experienced both during the time I have been here. I feel supported but also challenged to learn new things and have progressed in ways that I didn't think I could before I worked here.

Cons

The leveling framework is great but could use some work in the structure on the corporate side

Pariveda Solutions2019-06-19
  2. "Excellent place to learn, grow, and mature"

Current Employee - Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pariveda is all about developing and taking care of its most important asset: its people. A mentor from day 1, access to numerous training and development courses, and clear career expectations are all just parts of how Pariveda invests in its people. The company also has a very supportive feedback culture and growth mentality. Benefits for employees are excellent and include ESOP and 401k matching. Leadership knows improvements...

Cons

Consultant work can be fast-paced and it can be easy to get bogged down to the point where work-life balance is threatened. Billable hours (40+) plus commute and Pariveda activities can add up fast!

Pariveda Solutions2019-06-14

Discover more reviews about Pariveda Solutions.