Pariveda Solutions - Great Culture & Constant Learning | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "Great Culture & Constant Learning"

Current Employee - Consultant in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Transparent and nurturing culture for employees at all levels. Great benefits and competitive pay. Practice what they preach in terms of company core values and mission. Employees are trusted to learn on the go and work with technologies they may have not experienced before. Path to career growth and advancement is clear cut and aided by a mentor within the firm.

Cons

Projects within a market can be limited and travel can vary as expected with consulting.

Pariveda Solutions2018-07-11
  1. "Fantastic Culture & Interesting Work"

Current Employee - Vice President in Houston, TX

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Our leadership team has the highest integrity and commitment to people I have ever experienced. I can absolutely trust that we do the right thing for our people and our clients at every turn. We focus on complex problems, so the work is interesting and challenging. And we collaborate well on teams such that we can all live full and engaged lives, as well.

Cons

We have a strong feedback culture. This enables extraordinary growth and yet requires great energy — you need to be up for lifelong learning and full development.

Advice to Management

Thank you for all of the incredible leadership. We are so fortunate to have such talent and commitment from the top!

Pariveda Solutions2019-09-21
  2. "Adapting well to a dynamic environment"

Current Employee - Principal in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time

Pros

Environment architected from the ground up to help people grow Caring Leadership Long term vision and adaptive strategy

Cons

Company is not for everyone - personal growth brings challenge and you have to be willing to work on yourself and change

Advice to Management

Be careful not to bite off more than we can chew - Initiative overload will hold us back and harm our people

Pariveda Solutions2019-09-20

Discover more reviews about Pariveda Solutions.