"Associate Developer"

Current Employee - Development Associate in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Transparent Payscale - Excellent Benefits - Great Mentorship Program - Career path planning - Culture of Learning and Openness - ESOP Pariveda Solutions is a company I see myself staying for a very long time. I can genuinely say I care about and enjoy working with the people here. Everyone is very committed to growing themselves and each other. One thing I want to stress is the ESOP. Over time, the employees are becoming the owners of this company. Pariveda is not held captive by public shareholders pushing quarterly profits. It is the employees who have a vested interest in seeing the company succeed. It is how the company's culture will continue to be maintained for many decades to come.

Cons

- The 401k match is a little weak - A little cult-like atmosphere, but I personally love the Kool-aid - Sometimes you have to commute, but its comes with consulting

Continue reading
  1. "A company that supports an accelerated career progression through a clearly articulated set of expectations"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Pariveda has a clearly defined career progression with a defined framework that provides expectations at each level. Progress is measured against the framework rather than against each other, which inspires a cooperative mutually supportive culture.

Cons

Work-life balance can be a challenge within the consulting industry. Although Pariveda tends to have reasonable expectations compared to the industry, there is still some degree of late nights and weekend work required occasionally, and these are not always predictable.

Continue reading
  2. "Great people, Great company values"

Current Employee - Consultant in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've really liked the people I've worked with, and have really felt that they care for each other and want mutual growth. Collaboration and respect are very important to me, and I've felt it much more freely at Pariveda than anywhere else I've worked.

Cons

While I appreciate the process and rigor around promotions (especially what it can do to further Diversity and Inclusion), I feel there are some unnecessary restrictions around growth, especially for new/college hires. Process is important and valuable, but people should be leveled based on their skills and performance.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Pariveda Solutions.