Pariveda Solutions - Good for frameworks | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "Good for frameworks"

Current Employee - Associate in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Mentorship program; career development plan; transparent pay structure

Cons

Pay is below average for San Francisco, but above average in less expensive areas.

Advice to Management

I have some ambivalence around the importance of culture fit. On one hand, those that don't fit in, and aren't true believers in the process tend not to stay and thrive. On the other hand, I sometimes wonder if culture fit excludes unique people that would bring something different to the organization. (This comment is unrelated to diversity. The SF office is pretty diverse.)

Pariveda Solutions2018-09-18
  1. "The employee comes first!"

Current Employee - Vice President in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

-- I have never seen a company where the employee truly comes first. Pariveda believes that by putting the employee first, client work improves and intra-company contributions (and community activities) multiply. Growing a person to their fullest potential is all Management Team members' highest priority - everything else follows. -- Well-designed career path that includes all forms of assistance/training/support... to help a consultant succeed through hierarchical ranks. -- Benefits are at par with (or better than) what much larger companies offer.

Cons

Usual consulting-sector cons, including projects that have peaks and troughs in terms of work-load; consultants have to accept some days with long hours. Having said that, work-life balance (for a consulting firm) is excellent.

Advice to Management

Safeguard the culture as the company gets bigger.

Pariveda Solutions2019-09-17
  2. "Great long-term place to work and grow"

Current Employee - Principal in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have been working for Pariveda almost 8 years now. At the end of the day, there are three things that keep me here. First, I have a constant opportunity to grow my career. Senior leadership within Pariveda is fanatical about providing solid growth opportunities that push you to get better, while still providing enough support that you are not in it alone. I am constantly pleasantly surprised at the direction my... career takes based on client work and career goals. I could not have predicted this trajectory when I joined, but can't imagine things playing out any other way. Second, I have a great deal of autonomy in my day-to-day. I can balance time with my family (two kids) and hobbies, while still focusing on growing my career. Pariveda's leave policy (PTO, paternity leave, and sabbaticals) are exceptional and I feel like I have the tools I need to find the balance needed in my personal life. Third, I get to work with world-class performers who are smarter than me and are willing to impart their wisdom and knowledge. If you are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with, you want to constantly hang out with people smarter than you! I get this opportunity at Pariveda.

Cons

Pariveda is by no means a perfect place to work. We get a lot right, but we have areas to improve on as well. The two key downsides of working at Pariveda center on change-management and internal-expectations. We are not great at change-management. We create new processes and do not effectively communicate them, resulting in some confusion and frustration. Typically, everything ends up working out - and... decisions made are frequently good. We could just do a better job of managing the human side of change management. Something a little surprising for a consulting firm that absolutely nails this at the client site. Second, we frequently fall into the trap of permitting behavior internal to the company that would not be acceptable at the client. We have a bit of a dual standard that can be confusing at times. We could do better here, and I see steps being taken to improve.

Advice to Management

Keep pushing fanatically on developing others to their fullest potential. Pariveda is a great place to grow as a consultant and a human. Do whatever you can to keep this in tact for the long run.

Pariveda Solutions2019-09-17

Discover more reviews about Pariveda Solutions.