Pariveda Solutions - Growth opportunities abound | Glassdoor.co.in
Pros
  • "Work-life balance is something that I've had very-little challenge maintaining at Pariveda" (in 26 reviews)

• "Career path is clearly laid out with the opportunity for promotion based on your work, not on what position is open" (in 30 reviews)

Cons
  • "Some clients are more demanding than others which impacts work life balance" (in 12 reviews)

• "While predictable, the career path can feel stifling at times due to (sensible) speed limits on promotions" (in 9 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Growth opportunities abound"

Current Employee - Associate
Current Employee - Associate

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time

Pros

There are many good things about Pariveda: we have a transparent pay-scale, an ESOP, a clearly defined career path, and a large emphasis on mentorship that will help you feel supported in your career journey.

Additionally, with Pariveda being so mission-driven it can leave you feeling inspired to find what your personal passion is and integrate it into your professional life. This further boosts engagement and career growth which I personally value most.

If you are looking to grow and be stretched in ways that you haven't before, this is the place to do that. There are many opportunities to have an impact on both your local market and the company as a whole regardless of your position.

Cons

With growth comes discomfort so not everyone will thrive under the strong feedback culture we have (although this was a personal growth area for myself that I was able to overcome at Pariveda). Additionally, your career is in your hands. While there is support and development opportunities along the way, it's ultimately up to you to take the initiative and implement changes as you grow. The commitment to growth and learning may not be for everyone.

Advice to Management

Keep being open and eliciting feedback at all levels of the organization. We will never be perfect but if we continue practicing our core values we will adapt over time and survive the challenges that lay ahead.

Pariveda Solutions Response

5 Oct 2018 – Pariveda Solutions

Thanks for the thoughtful review!

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Supportive and collaborative place to start your career"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

fun culture, strong benefits, PTO donation option for coworker in need, emphasis on service leadership and giving back to the local community, you have a mentor from day one, transparency (pay, financials, etc.)

Cons

Feedback culture was hard to adjust to straight out of college since most peer reviews after a group project were a not taken seriously. It took me some time to get in the hang of it and understand the importance of giving and receiving feedback. Here, you're expected to be well rounded rather than good at one thing. It's challenging but better in the long run in my opinion.

"Vice President"

Current Employee - Vice President in Atlanta, GA (US)
    Current Employee - Vice President in Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have never found a consulting firm with a mission is expressed so clearly through it's core values and that drives all decision making. Let alone a firm that has the mission of helping people self-actualize. It all starts from the top down and is continually reinforces through actions at the C level.

Cons

Growing yourself is hard work, it doesn't come for free. Folks are challenged here, not in mean ways, just ways to make you better. Be prepared to work hard, grow, and be rewarded, just recognize that it isn't a lifestyle company.

Advice to Management

Continue to build message the mission and drive decision making appropriately. Continue to grow moderately so that you don't outstrip your apprenticeship program.
    Start celebrating more

Discover more reviews about Pariveda Solutions.