Pariveda Solutions - Never Leaving | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "Never Leaving"

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

I love working here! The salaries are more than fair and I'm always interested and challenged by my work. We have such a great culture that encourages coaching at all levels and values success as a team. The continuous feedback culture has grown me as an employee and as a whole person. I love having a defined promotion path and the ability to make my career journey into what I want it to be.

Cons

None that I can think of!

Pariveda Solutions2019-03-22

"Ever Improving"

Current Employee - Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

I don't believe any company is perfect, but what Pariveda has done throughout my years here as been to continuously seek out those areas that need improvement and act upon. An example was the training of Managers. It used to be an area of frustration, but the company recognized the gap and decided to invested in building new manager specific training such as small team leadership, project management school and a nature...

Cons

You have to be comfortable with ambiguity. This is not a company that explicitly tells you what to do, instead relying on helping you get to the right answers then simply giving it to you.

Advice to Management

Keep looking to get better

Pariveda Solutions2019-05-19
  2. "Great place to grow a career!"

Current Employee - Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

There is a strong emphasis on personal growth, demonstrated through a transparent pay scale and promotion path and regular feedback. The culture is very collaborative with a focus on helping each other to succeed.

Cons

Work is challenging and feedback can sometimes be difficult to give and receive. Fins are pushed outside of their comfort zone

Pariveda Solutions2019-05-17

Discover more reviews about Pariveda Solutions.