Pariveda Solutions - Develop your career in a holistic way with the support you need | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "Develop your career in a holistic way with the support you need"

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Pariveda gives you so many opportunities to grow yourself technically, personally, and in the business space. You have a say in how you want to develop in your career. You also get a personal mentor that gives you support throughout that development. Pariveda follows through on mentorship. Around the company, career development and mentor responsibilities are the top priority. What's more, the people at Pariveda... have created a close-knit culture that is inclusive of all and creates a comfortable work environment. That focus on mentorship creates close and valuable relationships that build on each other throughout the company.

Cons

The track for growth can prove to be too fast for some. Pariveda uses a framework that lays out a path for growth in many different areas. Everyone grows in different ways and at different speeds, so it may not fit someone's development. It can be tough for some employees who compare themselves to others in growth; not that other companies do not deal with this challenge as well.

Advice to Management

Expectations around speed of growth can be better messaged to the employees personally and to those around them. We can continue to improve our mentorship in that area and continue to grow the culture of feedback. I fully expect Pariveda to keep improving and keep caring about its people.

Pariveda Solutions2019-04-24

Pariveda Solutions Response

June 3, 2019Founder and CEO

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback! I appreciate your post regarding mentorship’s importance as an essential element of the unique growth journey we offer each and every Fin. Mentorship is a powerful tool for career development - for both mentor and mentee. We are always ...

1. "Fantastic Culture & Interesting Work"

Current Employee - Vice President in Houston, TX

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Our leadership team has the highest integrity and commitment to people I have ever experienced. I can absolutely trust that we do the right thing for our people and our clients at every turn. We focus on complex problems, so the work is interesting and challenging. And we collaborate well on teams such that we can all live full and engaged lives, as well.

Cons

We have a strong feedback culture. This enables extraordinary growth and yet requires great energy — you need to be up for lifelong learning and full development.

Advice to Management

Thank you for all of the incredible leadership. We are so fortunate to have such talent and commitment from the top!

Pariveda Solutions2019-09-21
  2. "Adapting well to a dynamic environment"

Current Employee - Principal in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time

Pros

Environment architected from the ground up to help people grow Caring Leadership Long term vision and adaptive strategy

Cons

Company is not for everyone - personal growth brings challenge and you have to be willing to work on yourself and change

Advice to Management

Be careful not to bite off more than we can chew - Initiative overload will hold us back and harm our people

Pariveda Solutions2019-09-20

Discover more reviews about Pariveda Solutions.