1. "Deserves Five Star Rating"

Current Employee - Associate in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

The list of pros for Pariveda seems to be endless. I continue to be amazed by the culture, growth opportunities, and emphasis on their people. Every employee has others in mind and is more than willing to support others. Pariveda provides the resources for successful careers with certifications, a variety of different projects/technologies, and career advisors to help you through each cohort. There is a clear path for each promotion. It is unique to find a consulting firm that asks for consultants opinions and actively changes processes based off of those opinions. Pariveda strives to make it a better workplace for all.

Cons

I cannot thing of any cons!

1. "Great people, Great company values"

Current Employee - Consultant in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've really liked the people I've worked with, and have really felt that they care for each other and want mutual growth. Collaboration and respect are very important to me, and I've felt it much more freely at Pariveda than anywhere else I've worked.

Cons

While I appreciate the process and rigor around promotions (especially what it can do to further Diversity and Inclusion), I feel there are some unnecessary restrictions around growth, especially for new/college hires. Process is important and valuable, but people should be leveled based on their skills and performance.

Continue reading
  2. "Truly a wonderful place to work"

Current Employee - Office Operations Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time

Pros

Incredibly collaborative environment, work/life balance, focus on professional development, transparency, culture

Cons

D&I needs to increase; there is a pointed focus on this now, which I appreciate.

Discover more reviews about Pariveda Solutions.