Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Pariveda truly cares about me as a person

May 21, 2021 - Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have always felt like Pariveda cares about my well being but this came to light even more during the pandemic. Throughout all the decisions that senior management made during Covid, I felt like the well being of the employee was always at the forefront of their minds. I feel very grateful to be at Pariveda during a time like this. In general, Pariveda is supportive and innovative. It operates with integrity. Mentorship is always provided and there is a clear career path laid out for you. I love working here and don't see myself leaving anytime soon.

Cons

If you don't want to be challenged to grow, this is not the environment for you. They will push you to improve and growth along their career path. They do it with plenty of guidance and support. If you are a technologist that loves to code and architect and has no interest in people or project management, this probably isn't the place for you. You will have to wear many hats as you progress in your career at Pariveda. You will always stay close to the technology but you have accountabilities around people/project/client management, as well.

5 people found this review helpful

Pariveda Solutions Response

Pariveda Solutions

Thank you for your review and for your valuable feedback! We are so glad you have felt supported throughout your career at Pariveda. Thank you for your kind words on regarding our Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity progress. While progress has been made, we recognize that there is still work to be done and we hope to continue collaborating with Fins like you to make Pariveda a more diverse and inclusive place to work.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Growth, Transparent, and Energizing

Oct 14, 2021 - Experienced Hire Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pariveda is a truly a community of hard working people who look to help and collaborate with colleagues. A very feedback driven workspace. Empathy and equity is apparent in the culture. Curiosity and innovation is encourage and growth is implemented in the career path framework!

Cons

Is a great place, that requires an open-minded, growth mindset. Also, must be a team player, so those who do not operate this way may not appreciate the functionality of the company.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

A great place to learn and improve your craft at various career stages

Oct 11, 2021 - Manager in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pariveda is a consultancy that focuses on delivering premium technology/IT services for clients. Consultants work full time and are in cohorts relating to skills and experience. The firm promotes diverse and inclusive regional office cultures and team oriented environment. There is little in terms of competitiveness amongst the consultants - you are often staffed with people from your own region that you will know! Pay and benefits are fully transparent at all levels. Pariveda is an employee owned ESOP company. Compensation is competitive. Clients span nearly all major industries and technology solutions range from modern web/mobile app dev to fully architecting multi region cloud based enterprise IT platforms. If you stick with the firm for at least a few years, you'll have the opportunity to work with multiple clients and even more technology solutions. Firm leaders who contribute the most to the sales aspect of the business are not compensated with sales commission, and are often responsible to oversee the delivery. As a result, we have strong client relationships that often last years. Career development opportunities are abound and are considered a core value at Pariveda. The first several years for a junior hire are mapped out with promotion milestones along the way. As consultants become more senior, there are opportunities to create your own firm tech practices or become more involved with sales and networking. Finally, the most important pro having worked at Pariveda is meeting people. Both other firm employees nationwide and likeminded staff at clients. Pariveda is beyond competitive in terms of career building, but really, you will receive accelerated experience by being in and out of so many IT shops helping customers.

Cons

Pariveda has in the hundreds of technical consultants, many of which have a coding/software dev background. However, our firm's strength is solving IT's most complicated technical implementations in a "mixed team" fashion, working alongside the client. If you are a senior dev or architect, understand that you will be spending much of your time coaching up junior consultants and building trust with clients - oftentimes outside your technical comfort zone. Pariveda does have internal tech practices and communities, but consulting ultimately outranks technical mastery due to the constantly changing nature of client projects. Even if you're highly experienced, you'll likely be forced to upskill in other areas early on anyway to grow breadth. Very small con here, but Pariveda offers sabbaticals and other benefits that are exclusive to highest cohort levels. Senior consultants who don't achieve those levels miss the sabbatical. Seems arbitrary and management could easily fix that up.

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Pariveda Solutions.