Paycom - The best company you'll ever work for! | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "The best company you'll ever work for!"

Current Employee - Client Relations Manager

I have been working at Paycom full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Company Growth Opportunity - Paycom is growing, and FAST! Which means there's ample opportunity to move up the ladder quickly as the company expands and evolves. Unlike many other companies, promotion decisions aren't made on past experience or company tenure, but on the quality of work that's produced. - Company Culture - Paycom's culture is positive through and through. I know when I walk into my office that my co-workers are going to give me all the energy and affirmation I need to get through my week. This is a fast-paced role that can sometimes be stressful and a positive attitude is necessary to keep pushing the ball forward. Negativity isn't accepted, and trust me.. .that's for the best. - Great benefits - Wonderful, uncapped commissions for sales and inside sales - The people here are some of the most innovative and forward thinking people I've ever met. Incredible ideas and a high emphasis on teamwork. - STOCK OPTIONS

Cons

- Processes - we are growing fast. Which sometimes means that our old processes are no longer efficient. While I think we do a fantastic job at overcoming this, just know that not all the processes are picture perfect. On the upside - you have a good chance at helping develop a new process here. They're always willing to listen to their people, no matter if theyre entry-level or a seasoned vet.

Paycom2020-01-26

Paycom Response

January 27, 2020Paycom Representative

We're so happy to hear that you enjoy growing with us! Thank you for sharing your experience! We appreciate you being a part of the Paycom team!

Continue reading
  1. "Great company, Great department"

Current Employee - Quality Assurance in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

* Fulfilling career and job satisfaction - I feel like the job I do is important and that I'm making a difference every single day, both within my department and for the company. * Management makes employees feel valued - Leaders and employees are given clear direction and expectations then are given autonomy to do their jobs. * The company is continually growing and QA is seeing a large share of the growth. This leads to feelings that jobs are secure and that there are opportunities to grow, both personally and professionally. * Competitive compensation * Competent, intelligent co-workers who inspire me to learn more and grow every day * Management is approachable. The department values feedback and actually makes changes and improvements based on that feedback.

Cons

There's always room for improvement, but I can't think of a true con. A challenge that we face is making sure that we're constantly adapting to the fast-paced growth and ensuring that the decisions we make to address that growth are thoroughly thought through and are the right moves long-term. Since Paycom moves at such a rapid pace sometimes it feels like change is slow but since there is constant communication from management about our goals and the steps being taken to reach those goals we never feel like we're standing still or aren't being heard. Also, there are times where occasionally it is necessary to work outside of scheduled working hours. I don't view this as a con, I view this as being essential to the organization and my passion for my work drives me to work these additional hours, but that is the reason I rated the work/life balance as a 4 rather than a 5.

Paycom2020-02-22
  2. "Great Place to learn while working"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You always get a to focus on an issue before you working on it. No pressure from Product.

Cons

Hope it would have got some flexible timings & work from home options.

Paycom2020-02-21

Paycom Response

February 24, 2020Paycom Representative

We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share this with our leaders! Thank you for being a part of the Paycom team!

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Paycom.