- 4.014 Sept 2022QA Engineer-IICurrent Employee, less than 1 year
1. Work culture is good 2. Supporting management and seniors 3. You get a chance to try new things, to implement/ share your ideas 4. Supports individual growth ( for latest technologies and skills) 5.Fun filled fridays 6.Flxible working hours
Salary ( increament) is not as per promising. No cons rather than this.
- 3.06 Mar 2016Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
- Nice People - Nice benefits - Lots of interesting work to do
- Incompetent Engineers - People are easily influenced to make a bad decision - Not very tech oriented2