"The life changing journey began from the day I joined Pepper Square."

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Bangalore

I have been working at Pepper Square full-time for more than a year

Pros

I really like working here because the exposure I have got here over the last 1 yr is really amazing. All the projects are different, with different learning. For me I am not working at Pepper Square I am practicing at Pepper Square, just like for doctor we say that they are practicing at there clinic. At personal level also I have changed a lot which I myself was not able to identify until I met my old friends. All the people I met out there were really amazed to see that how in less than a year I have changed in terms of my attitude and way I at look at the things. From being totally impatient being to having a lot of patience.

Cons

Presently can't think of any

Founder & CEO

Dear Friend, Thank you for your heart felt feedback. On a lighter note: On an average doctors in India spend less than 2 minutes seeing the patient. Hence it is a dangerous sign. So don't practice like them. Rather work with people. Lovely to hear that our culture has impacted your personal life and that your friends are able to see the true you. We are revolutionizing the way people work across the world. You are part of that and more to come. Focus on Health, Joy and Adventure. Muki

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A great learning experience"

Former Intern - Data Analyst in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Pepper Square for less than a year

Pros

I was hired as an intern, but never treated as one. The founder/CEO & COO always made sure that my time at Pepper Square helped me with enhancing my knowledge and experience. It was a great and fruitful learning experience for a fresher like me.

Cons

No cons that need to be mentioned

Continue reading

Founder and CEO

Dear Friend, I am happy to know that we were able to share our learning with you. I still feel that we need to optimize our teaching, training, and mentorship so that students can learn immensely from our 17 years of learning. We are working on a training program using a new technology called H5P and it will be implemented by Dec 2019. After that, the learning is going to be accelerated much much faster. Please refer your friends to Pepper Square. Thank you for choosing us.

2. "Working at Pepper Square has been challenging and rewarding."

Current Employee - Growth Catalyst in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Pepper Square full-time for less than a year

Pros

Promotes individuality, mentorship, team lunches, ability to work from home,

Cons

Sales cycle is very long, but I signed up for this and was prepared. Not a con at all really.

Continue reading

Founder and CEO

Dear Friend, Your words are the best award we can get for building this lovable organization. It takes a lot of energy and commitment to creating a happy environment where everyone thrives. The story of Pepper Square is the story of each one of us. Many more great years ahead. Thank you for everything.

Discover more reviews about Pepper Square.