Pepper Square - Great place to work "Fun and Friendly Environment" | Glassdoor.co.in

"Great place to work "Fun and Friendly Environment""

Current Employee - Software Engineer, User Experience & UI in Bangalore

I have been working at Pepper Square full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

1. Great exposure and opportunity to work on various projects with a good learning curve. 2. Work life balance. 3. Personal and Professional Growth. 4. Friendly and positive environment. 5. Continuous career development. 6. Good leads will help you to grow personally and professionally.

Cons

Introduce yearly variable pay/bonus as a part of employee benefit program.

Pepper Square2019-05-07

Pepper Square Response

May 8, 2019Founder and CEO

Dear Friend, Thank you for your feedback and all the help you have done. I agree that we should introduce variable pay. That is one of the best way to take Pepper Square forward.

Other Employee Reviews

"Fortunate to be a part of Pepper Square"

Current Employee - Lead, User Experience/UI Engineering in Bangalore

I have been working at Pepper Square full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

It is one of the early days of monsoon, I walked in to Pepper Square for my interview and that day changed my life, became a part of Pepper Square. Now, I've been working with Pepper Square for more than three years. The most interesting part of this company is that you don't just learn about work but you learn about life, Health, Leader ship. Fell in love with company's culture and Environment. The positivity... in office will make you grow, Muki(Founder) has been an inspiration which helped me improve my life and work through out these years. I got to work with best of the best projects that extended my work horizon as well.

Cons

No Cons as of now

Advice to Management

Stay the same going ahead :)

Pepper Square2018-10-06

Pepper Square Response

October 14, 2018Founder & CEO

Dear Friend, Thank you for your feedback and i am happy you are happy working at Pepper Square. The company is what each one of us make it to be. There is so much each one of us can do when we realize our full potential. I recommend you to go the next level of your career at Pepper Square and help our clients vision come true. That will make them shine and you. Anything perfect is dead and we must evolve everyday and not stay the same. *smiles* Health, Joy and Adventure

2. "Great environment to work"

I worked at Pepper Square full-time

Pros

Great environment to work, Flexibility

Cons

The management could be a little thoughtful while firing employees and discuss patiently.

Pepper Square2019-09-13

Discover more reviews about Pepper Square.