Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing Employer That Values Employees

21 Jan 2021 - Growth Catalyst in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work culture at Pepper Square is best. Work environment is calm and relaxed. The team is supportive and encouraging. Enjoy yummy organic food in lunch every Thursday. Learn a lot of professional experience through proper timely and valued guidance.

Cons

Nothing to mention . No experience as such.

Founder and CEO

Dear Friend, Our team is one of the most humble and nimble teams I have come across especially when it comes to helping each other and listening to our clients patiently and solving their problems. These are some of the core foundation pillars of our culture at Pepper Square. I am happy you enjoyed the Organic Thursday Lunch, sadly because of the COVID we are not cooking but would love to start soon. As you have experienced you know how hard we try to identify and appreciate people's effort. Now with GetThingsDone.io we are able to track people's value add instantly and it is used at the time of Performance Appraisal. Thank you for your feedback stay safe and focus on your health. Muki

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

A great learning experience

13 Aug 2019 - Data Analyst in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was hired as an intern, but never treated as one. The founder/CEO & COO always made sure that my time at Pepper Square helped me with enhancing my knowledge and experience. It was a great and fruitful learning experience for a fresher like me.

Cons

No cons that need to be mentioned

Founder and CEO

Dear Friend, I am happy to know that we were able to share our learning with you. I still feel that we need to optimize our teaching, training, and mentorship so that students can learn immensely from our 17 years of learning. We are working on a training program using a new technology called H5P and it will be implemented by Dec 2019. After that, the learning is going to be accelerated much much faster. Please refer your friends to Pepper Square. Thank you for choosing us.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Working at Pepper Square has been challenging and rewarding.

21 Jul 2019 - Growth Catalyst in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Promotes individuality, mentorship, team lunches, ability to work from home,

Cons

Sales cycle is very long, but I signed up for this and was prepared. Not a con at all really.

Founder and CEO

Dear Friend, Your words are the best award we can get for building this lovable organization. It takes a lot of energy and commitment to creating a happy environment where everyone thrives. The story of Pepper Square is the story of each one of us. Many more great years ahead. Thank you for everything.

Discover more reviews about Pepper Square.