Employee Review

Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good Company bad Management

Jul 2, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great salary and good place if you fire those old timers who are above 15 years in the company. They are the spoilers of culture with politics.

Cons

Useless old timer's in top Management do cheap politics and will push the company to bankruptcy. I have seen top management has no interest in genuine development of the company. They make fake success claims for their promotions.

Continue reading
    6 people found this review helpful

Philips Response

Talent Brand Manager

Thanks for sharing your feedback and thoughts with us here. We're sorry to hear your experience at Philips hasn't been met with many rewards when it comes to management. We’re interested in providing our people with a rewarding career experience, so it's unfortunate this wasn't the case for you. We would advise you to schedule a meeting with your HR representative to discuss this situation, and offer some improvements. Philips Management is active on this platform, so your comments will be taken into consideration for improving our ways of working. Thanks for supporting our mission to improve people’s lives. We wish you all the best.

1. 5.0
    Current Intern, more than 1 year

Very good

May 29, 2021 - Intern in Germany, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

good environment, good colleagues, good salary

Cons

too much work from tome to time

Be the first to find this review helpful

Philips Response

Talent Brand Manager

Thanks for your comment here. We're happy to hear you've had an overall positive experience with Philips, especially with the collaborative environment. However, it's understandable the job can be overwhelming at times. We completely understand that our people have a life outside work too. Please know Philips Management is active on this platform, and your comment will be taken into consideration. We wish you all the best!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Ultrasound Reliability

Sep 18, 2021 - Reliability Engineer in Bothell, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Balanced work & personal life

Cons

Company pay less salary as compare to competitors

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Philips.