Employee Review

1. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Nice place to work, but..

Jul 14, 2021 - Software Technologist II in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Team interaction, and work opportunities entirely depends on the team you are associated with. Overall Philips has a positive and good work culture but it needs to continuously improve.

Cons

Senior management have undue expectations and they keep on piling up. If you are dumped in a legacy project, which is quite common in Philips India, then your future growth is very very slow. Overall in terms of technology stack also there's a lot of struggle and some times your hardwork and initiatives are not acknowledged at all. Mangers frowned at WFH policy unless the Covid situation exploded. Sometimes seniors are not very flexible to accomodate employee's point of view.

Continue reading

Philips Response

Talent Brand Manager

Thank you for sharing your review with us here. It's good to hear that the work culture and the work environment have lived up to your expectations - these are aspects that are important for us, as well. However, it's unfortunate to hear that the growth opportunities did not seem to be what you expected ; we're interested in providing our people with a rewarding career experience, where they can learn and grow. Therefore, your input will be taken into consideration, in the effort to continuously improve. Next to that, our Management Teams are present on here, actively reading all reviews. Thanks for your time with us and we wish you all the best in your next career challenge.

1. 5.0
    Current Intern, more than 1 year

Very good

May 29, 2021 - Intern in Germany, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

good environment, good colleagues, good salary

Cons

too much work from tome to time

Philips Response

Talent Brand Manager

Thanks for your comment here. We're happy to hear you've had an overall positive experience with Philips, especially with the collaborative environment. However, it's understandable the job can be overwhelming at times. We completely understand that our people have a life outside work too. Please know Philips Management is active on this platform, and your comment will be taken into consideration. We wish you all the best!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Ultrasound Reliability

Sep 18, 2021 - Reliability Engineer in Bothell, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Balanced work & personal life

Cons

Company pay less salary as compare to competitors

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Philips.