Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great!

26 Apr 2021 - Manager in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best place to work at.

Cons

Sometimes one has to push little but harder to get things done,

Manager, HR, Piramal Group

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback. We strive to create a great workplace environment for the people of Piramal, which leads us towards being an employer of choice. We are glad you are experiencing the same and wish you all the best as you continue to design your destiny with Piramal.

1. 5.0
    Former Intern

Very useful

29 Dec 2020 - Trainee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Detail oriented, best expertise,Great work culture

Cons

just distance and or location

Manager, HR, Piramal Group

Thank you for your valuable feedback. At Piramal, we strive to create a culture that leads towards career growth and we are glad you could experience the same. We wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

A Good Place to the Industry

8 Apr 2021 - Research Scientist in Lexington, KY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Piramal in Lexington site is a good place to get into the pharmaceutical industry. The living cost is reasonable in kentucky area. The R&D team has great leadership and team environment.

Cons

There are limited opportunities in the area.

Manager, HR, Piramal Group

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback, as we seek to grow it helps us to re-look at the scope of expansion. We strive to create a great work environment and our leaders help us in driving the same. We are glad you could experience the same and wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Discover more reviews about Piramal Enterprises.