1. "Great People and Work Environment, but Not So Competitive Pay"

4.0
    Former Employee - Payroll Officer in Sydney

I worked at Polyglot Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

They employed people from all over the world. Diversity is the strength and also great work / office environment. Has the friendliest and down to earth CEO and director you've ever met, and everyone is so friendly and easy going. A welcoming break if you are tired from big corporate non-sense.

Cons

Salary can be under expectation and less competitive.

September 22, 2020The Polyglot Team

Hey there! Thank you for your feedback. We could not agree with you more, diversity is one of our strengths, and we offer a friendly work environment. We have a flat organisational structure, where everyone is accessible, including from our CEO. We also believe that an agile and non-bureaucratic organisation is better equipped to keep up with the speed of our industry, making us more competitive and successful. Thanks again for your feedback!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Very good internship"

5.0
    Former Intern - Lead Generation in Sydney

I worked at Polyglot Group

Pros

Diversity of the given tasks

Cons

None, I learned lot on different topics during this internship

August 27, 2020The Polyglot Team

Hey there! Thank you for leaving your feedback, we are very glad to read that you enjoyed your internship with us. We try to involve our interns as much as possible, so they can learn and make the most of their internship experience. Thanks again for your feedback - we wish you all the best for a bright future!

2. "Great cultural company"

5.0
    Current Employee - Account Assistant in Sydney

I have been working at Polyglot Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

It's lovely to work for a multicultural company, everyone is very friendly and professional. They promote social events and share our positivity between us and be like a family and they're always happy to listen any suggestion or ideas to improve

Cons

Nothing major that I can think of

Continue reading

November 14, 2019The Polyglot Team

Hi there,Thank you very much for your feedback.We indeed take much pride in our open and multicultural identity. Social events are a crucial component to create a positive work environment and building bonds between our Polyglotters, so we put much thought, effort and resources into it.We are also very lucky to have such a genuine, friendly and collabourative workforce, who make Polyglot Group a positive place to work.Thank you again for sharing your feedback with us!

Discover more reviews about Polyglot Group.