Prologis - Excited for the future! | Glassdoor.co.in

"Excited for the future!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Prologis full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Constant feedback and opportunities for personal and professional development. Open, honest and trusting environment. GREAT people - including the Executive Team who strongly considers employees when making important decisions. We're not perfect but the leadership is making strides to make Prologis an even better place to work. The recent I&D survey and quick wins to change the culture are welcoming.

Cons

Recent growth and technology focus is changing the culture and it might not be for everyone, especially the longer tenured employees. We're moving faster but that's exciting to most. It will be interesting to see how the company stays ahead of this shift.

Advice to Management

You do a great job of moving the company forward while keeping people informed and engaged. It will be interesting to see where we go with a focus on the 5 drivers.

Prologis2019-04-23
  1. "Good place to work"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Cerritos, CA

I have been working at Prologis for less than a year

Pros

Even though this was a temporary position, I really enjoyed my time here. The people are wonderful. Good atmosphere. Business casual dress. Ideal location to dining, shopping and a Planet Fitness.

Cons

In my position, there were lots of down time. As a contractor, I didn't have access to certain websites that would have given me things to do. Also, I understand that I was a contractor but felt like I was left out of company events. (But not office events - I was always included).

Advice to Management

The management in the office is great but I have my doubts about the management company-wide.

Prologis2019-07-03
  2. "Awesome Company with Great Culture"

Current Employee - Senior Property Manager

I have been working at Prologis full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The company invests heavily in technology and cutting edge systems. You will have the resources you need to do your job efficiently. The culture is great and it is truely fun to come to work.

Cons

Volume of work can be intense at times but I have found this to be the case at all of my previous jobs.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work.

Prologis2019-06-12

Discover more reviews about Prologis.