"Excited for the future!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Prologis full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Constant feedback and opportunities for personal and professional development. Open, honest and trusting environment. GREAT people - including the Executive Team who strongly considers employees when making important decisions. We're not perfect but the leadership is making strides to make Prologis an even better place to work. The recent I&D survey and quick wins to change the culture are welcoming.

Cons

Recent growth and technology focus is changing the culture and it might not be for everyone, especially the longer tenured employees. We're moving faster but that's exciting to most. It will be interesting to see how the company stays ahead of this shift.

Continue reading

Prologis Response

September 6, 2019Head of HR

That's great to hear! We appreciate the feedback.

1. "Connection Focused - Employees AND Customers"

Current Employee - Property Administrator

I have been working at Prologis full-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexibility, trust, benefits, great team. So many companies say they are focused on their employees but usually it is just talk. Not Prologis! I think that's the thing I've found most impressive.

Cons

Some weeks are more intense than others so that can be stressful, but then you'll have weeks that are super slow and you have the chance to catch up.

2. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Analyst

I have been working at Prologis full-time

Pros

Prologis is great at looking after it's employees. There is a large push by upper management to make sure Prologis employee voices are heard. Benefits are great and in my experience Prologis makes sure compensation is fair and they are willing to pay for talent.

Cons

The workload can be very intense at times

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Prologis.