1. "The Good And The Bad"

Current Employee - Property Manager

I have been working at Prologis full-time

Pros

Learn a lot during your time there. A ton of resources are in your hands that will allow you to see and grasp the bigger picture of your industry.

Cons

Conventional industry with a need to modernize culture.

Prologis Response

September 6, 2019Head of HR

It's been great to see our Property Managers utilize the resources at hand and begin to innovate change within our industry. Change takes time, but our employees are doing their part internally to modernize our culture by sharing the changes they want to see and allowing us time to take action. As you note, the sector is conventional at times and needs the motivation to change. Prologis can be that change agent. Please don't hesitate to reach out to a senior leader or HRBP to lend ideas on how we can continue to do this moving forward. Every voice matters! Thank you for the feedback.

1. "Connection Focused - Employees AND Customers"

5.0
    Current Employee - Property Administrator

I have been working at Prologis full-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexibility, trust, benefits, great team. So many companies say they are focused on their employees but usually it is just talk. Not Prologis! I think that's the thing I've found most impressive.

Cons

Some weeks are more intense than others so that can be stressful, but then you'll have weeks that are super slow and you have the chance to catch up.

2. "Great Place to Work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Analyst

I have been working at Prologis full-time

Pros

Prologis is great at looking after it's employees. There is a large push by upper management to make sure Prologis employee voices are heard. Benefits are great and in my experience Prologis makes sure compensation is fair and they are willing to pay for talent.

Cons

The workload can be very intense at times

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Prologis.