Prologis - The Good And The Bad | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "The Good And The Bad"

Current Employee - Property Manager

I have been working at Prologis full-time

Pros

Learn a lot during your time there. A ton of resources are in your hands that will allow you to see and grasp the bigger picture of your industry.

Cons

Conventional industry with a need to modernize culture.

Prologis2019-06-14
    1. "Good place to work"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Cerritos, CA

I have been working at Prologis for less than a year

Pros

Even though this was a temporary position, I really enjoyed my time here. The people are wonderful. Good atmosphere. Business casual dress. Ideal location to dining, shopping and a Planet Fitness.

Cons

In my position, there were lots of down time. As a contractor, I didn't have access to certain websites that would have given me things to do. Also, I understand that I was a contractor but felt like I was left out of company events. (But not office events - I was always included).

Advice to Management

The management in the office is great but I have my doubts about the management company-wide.

Prologis2019-07-03
    2. "Awesome Company with Great Culture"

Current Employee - Senior Property Manager

I have been working at Prologis full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The company invests heavily in technology and cutting edge systems. You will have the resources you need to do your job efficiently. The culture is great and it is truely fun to come to work.

Cons

Volume of work can be intense at times but I have found this to be the case at all of my previous jobs.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work.

Prologis2019-06-12

Discover more reviews about Prologis.