"Lack of Leadership"

1.0
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at PsPrint full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Coworkers and atmosphere everyone is friendly and nice. Benefits (insurance and time off)

Cons

Lack of leadership and management. We don't have any support as far as learning tools. Our system is very slow and difficult which is miserable for us and in turn we get the upset customers. There is lack of management we have NO communication whatsoever. Lack of pay. Eventually you'll be doing more and more than your role calls for with no compensation.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

"Great company."

5.0

I have been working at PsPrint

Pros

Very driven management and company cares about their employees.

Cons

None that I can think of so far.

"Total Debacle!"

1.0
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Lenexa, KS

I have been working at PsPrint full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Coworkers are great. We try to keep each other positive. Great Benefits (because you will need antidepressants and anxiety meds.

Cons

I feel sick every day I pull into the parking lot. Management is non-existent or has checked out and is coasting towards retirement. Management has no relationships with employees, This company could be a moneymaker if they had good management. Sweat shop atmosphere. bizarre attendance point system. you cant even go home sick if "the computer doesn't have time available" . Management has no people skills. Wont look employees in the eyes when they talk to you. If you are going to shut this department down.....lets get this ball rolling...we could all be outside working in our yards soon.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about PsPrint.