"Permission to use the bathroom?"

1.0
    Former Employee - Call Center in Oakland, CA

I worked at PsPrint full-time

Pros

Cool coworkers! The extensive training in print production for the call center proved useful in my next job, so that was nice.

Cons

I worked in the call center which was, and probably still is, supervised like a prison. Among other things, you needed to clock in and out with a hand scan. You've given a measly amount of PTO, but not allowed to use it if any other employee also requests time off then. The list goes on. My last straw was being told to ask permission to get up from my desk for any reason, specifically to use the bathroom. No thanks. I quit to work anywhere that would treat me like an adult.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

"Great company."

5.0

I have been working at PsPrint

Pros

Very driven management and company cares about their employees.

Cons

None that I can think of so far.

"Total Debacle!"

1.0
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Lenexa, KS

I have been working at PsPrint full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Coworkers are great. We try to keep each other positive. Great Benefits (because you will need antidepressants and anxiety meds.

Cons

I feel sick every day I pull into the parking lot. Management is non-existent or has checked out and is coasting towards retirement. Management has no relationships with employees, This company could be a moneymaker if they had good management. Sweat shop atmosphere. bizarre attendance point system. you cant even go home sick if "the computer doesn't have time available" . Management has no people skills. Wont look employees in the eyes when they talk to you. If you are going to shut this department down.....lets get this ball rolling...we could all be outside working in our yards soon.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about PsPrint.