QNet - This is the worst decision I have ever taken in my life.Purely MLM | Glassdoor.co.in
There are newer employer reviews for QNet

"This is the worst decision I have ever taken in my life.Purely MLM"

I worked at QNet part-time

Pros

I dnt think so there's any pros...

Cons

Wastage of time if you are doing job
Wastage of money
Bogus products

Other Employee Reviews for QNet

"Qnet is Scam"

Current Employee - IT Engineer in New Delhi
    Current Employee - IT Engineer in New Delhi

Pros

There no reason to work with qnet but there is 50 plus reson to do not work with qnet.

Cons

Please do not become member of this fake business if any one promissing you he will help you to 5 cr earning by investing 5 lac then give hime 5 x promise if he will invest 5 lac from his pocket then i will return 10 lac from earning of 5 cr.
    Sure executive will not agree any how..

Advice to Management

This is MLM doing money circulation in india as well as abroad by using so many diffrent frenchises . Representative using E commerce business, enterpreneur , own business millaniors etc like words to capture people to collect money once they got money agent will take care of you till crossed over refund request period . In this business system company selling so many types of unusable product like sip disc air purifiers vaccation package in 400 % margin rate and company uses some percent of this amount to circulate to thier downlines as commission.

"qnet scam"

Former Employee - Prosperity Consultant
    Former Employee - Prosperity Consultant

I worked at QNet full-time

Pros

this is purely a scam of the century.where as per bombay high court first u r fooled and then trained to fool others.thats the reason vihan direct sellings most pronouned people are behind bars.never trust them.

Cons

when the pron is so drastic.what u think how wil be the cons.worst ever scam

Advice to Management

please close this business of fooling people or else all of u will be behind bar just like michael ferrera