QNet - Worst and unlawful business | Glassdoor.co.in

Employee Review

(showing 1 of 168)

Employee Review

(showing 1 of 168)

"Worst and unlawful business"

Former Employee - Head of Global IT Operations and Applications
Former Employee - Head of Global IT Operations and Applications

Pros

NONE. Absolutely nothing except you will become a PRO in falsifying everything

Cons

This is an illegal business that these Qnet guys are doing.
Please do not believe such crappy reviews which tells you nothing but a lie.
If you are considering to join this business, please first make a call to the ECONOMIC OFFENCE WING of India and enquire about this business. They will give you the true and legal advice about how crappy this business is. You can even get arrested if joined this business. I lost my money, my sister's and mother's jewellery in this business. Did everything they asked me only to realize that I am arrested by the police. FAKE BUSINESS. CHEATER COMPANY

Advice to Management

Stop this business with immediate effect. You spoil people's lives by doing such an illegal activity

Other Employee Reviews

(showing 2 of 168)

Other Employee Reviews

(showing 2 of 168)

"Qnet is Fraud / Scam"

Current Employee - Investor Relations in Mumbai
    Current Employee - Investor Relations in Mumbai

I have been working at QNet full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They cheat you and teach you how to cheat others. Stay away from it. I was told the business model is like Amazons and Flipkarts of the world but actually it is a pyramid scheme. Google out about them / go to complaint board, you will get lot of info about their misdeeds. I am a victim and writing to save innocent people of their hard earned savings.

Cons

Save yourselves from getting trickled into this scam. They show true colours once they collect the money from you. KYC n all that they talk is a farce, it is only to save guard their vested interests.

Advice to Management

If you want to prove yourself to be clean and genuine then first you should immediately refund money of all those who are not interested in remaining associated with you. All those involved in this cheating business are not building anything but digging their own grave which they will realise over a period of time but then it will be too late for them.

"Qnet is Fraud MLM"

Former Employee - Senior Analyst in Mumbai
    Former Employee - Senior Analyst in Mumbai

Pros

Qnet is a fraud Hong King based company which is laundering crores of money outside India thus weakening Indian economy.

Cons

Qnet and Vihaan is an illegal company

Advice to Management

QNET the company which has been cheated lakhs of people from the country and put lot many into depression.

Discover more reviews about QNet.