QNet - It's a wrost experience with this company. One of my upline has cheated me only for commission of 50K in this business | Glassdoor.co.in
There are newer employer reviews for QNet

"It's a wrost experience with this company. One of my upline has cheated me only for commission of 50K in this business"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune

I have been working at QNet (Less than a year)

Pros

I did a major mistake in my life to join this company.. One of the useless fellow was told me lots of fake information about this and asked me to join..

Cons

I.never encourage anyone to join in this wrost business..

Advice to Management

Stop this.. ASAP

Other Employee Reviews for QNet

"Qnet is Fraud / Scam"

Current Employee - Investor Relations in Mumbai
    Current Employee - Investor Relations in Mumbai

I have been working at QNet full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They cheat you and teach you how to cheat others. Stay away from it. I was told the business model is like Amazons and Flipkarts of the world but actually it is a pyramid scheme. Google out about them / go to complaint board, you will get lot of info about their misdeeds. I am a victim and writing to save innocent people of their hard earned savings.

Cons

Save yourselves from getting trickled into this scam. They show true colours once they collect the money from you. KYC n all that they talk is a farce, it is only to save guard their vested interests.

Advice to Management

If you want to prove yourself to be clean and genuine then first you should immediately refund money of all those who are not interested in remaining associated with you. All those involved in this cheating business are not building anything but digging their own grave which they will realise over a period of time but then it will be too late for them.

"Qnet the biggest fraud"

Pros

Nothing to say about this fraud business

Cons

Dont invest your money in this chain kind of business. They are harresing mentally.