QNet - It's a wrost experience with this company. One of my upline has cheated me only for commission of 50K in this business | Glassdoor.co.in
There are newer employer reviews for QNet

"It's a wrost experience with this company. One of my upline has cheated me only for commission of 50K in this business"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune

I have been working at QNet (Less than a year)

Pros

I did a major mistake in my life to join this company.. One of the useless fellow was told me lots of fake information about this and asked me to join..

Cons

I.never encourage anyone to join in this wrost business..

Advice to Management

Stop this.. ASAP

Other Employee Reviews for QNet

1. "Qnet is Scam"

Current Employee - IT Engineer in New Delhi
    Current Employee - IT Engineer in New Delhi

Pros

There no reason to work with qnet but there is 50 plus reson to do not work with qnet.

Cons

Please do not become member of this fake business if any one promissing you he will help you to 5 cr earning by investing 5 lac then give hime 5 x promise if he will invest 5 lac from his pocket then i will return 10 lac from earning of 5 cr.
    Sure executive will not agree any how..

Advice to Management

This is MLM doing money circulation in india as well as abroad by using so many diffrent frenchises . Representative using E commerce business, enterpreneur , own business millaniors etc like words to capture people to collect money once they got money agent will take care of you till crossed over refund request period . In this business system company selling so many types of unusable product like sip disc air purifiers vaccation package in 400 % margin rate and company uses some percent of this amount to circulate to thier downlines as commission.

2. "CHAIN BUSINESS & MLM & Scam"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Pros

No pros. Get rich quick scheme

Cons

Company's motive is to fool people and train others to fool their family and friends.
    Don't fall prey to unknown business opportunities like Qnet especially which cheats lakhs of people and launders money out of India , which is a national threat

Advice to Management

Stop fooling people