QNet - IR to the best Direct Selling co. on plannet Earth- QNET | Glassdoor.co.in
There are newer employer reviews for QNet

"IR to the best Direct Selling co. on plannet Earth- QNET"

I have been working at QNet full-time

Pros

Awesome experince soo far...soo many things to learn...changed my personality..now i am a positive and focussed person in life...

Cons

Yes there is hard work...which i suppose many dont do and then fail..blaming the company for their failures...!

Other Employee Reviews for QNet

"Magical experience"

Pros

Its a wonderful organisation. Creating wonders on my life. Money is something which will come by default in this company but apart from money, you get a stress free life, enjoy every moment while you are working. My life has completely changed in the positive manner since the day I joined it.

Cons

I can't find any Cons in this organisation

"big fraud and scam on earth is QNET"

I worked at QNet part-time

Pros

No pros as qnet is not doing any business. They are in money circulation business cheating and duping innocent people under garb of direct selling.big fraud and scam on earth.

Cons

QNET hongkong based MLM company running banned and illegal money circulation scheme since 2001 in india by changing name from Goldquest to Questnet to now QNET through franchisee Vihaan Direct Selling India Private limited, Bangalore duping lakhs of indian investors through its IR trapping friends and relatives in name of Business opportunity as PARTNER and looting money from them by telling them to work as partner in Ecommerce MNC but actually placing them in pyramid scheme of money circulation which is banned in india under prize, chit and money circulation act, 1978. Actual purpose of investment is to engage new person to bring two more person in chain and then those two bring two persons each and this endless chain of bakra making goes on ruining lives, values, relations and hard earned money of Indians. BAN and AVOID QNET, SAVE INDIA!!!!

Advice to Management

One day you are going to pay for your sins in God's court for sure for cheating and looting millions. Better you leave this cheating game otherwise youwill be in trouble soon.