QNet - QNET is making lives better | Glassdoor.co.in
Pros
  • "NO pros,never ever invest in Qnet" (in 12 reviews)

• "QNET biggest fraud company operating illegally in india" (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "No cons I have faced since I have been started this amazing Journey" (in 11 reviews)

• "There is no cons provided you put your hard work and have patience" (in 6 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"QNET is making lives better"

I have been working at QNet part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Below is my own perspective of how network marketing and Qnet has made a change in my life both personally and financially.

I work under the 'Infinity' team umbrella for about an year.

Have been awestruck at number of occasions witnessing the 'Refined Process' they follow, ensuring each and every soul who had invested here starts earning.

Hats off to the people who serve their down-lines to the fullest and ensure everyone is earning and attain financial freedom. No-one here has the intention to cheat people by brainwashing them, everyone is trying to give a life to some soul.

People who are part of this organization know the true value of it, also i am well aware that the negativity being spread is majorly being done by people who have not earned and have not followed the process and put in meager effort .
Team need to put in minimum 0.25 percent of the effort in-order to witness the dividends over a period of 5yrs, if people cannot put this meagre effort then there is no way they can earn (not only in this business, but any )

Would also like to ad the fact that , the same news and TV channels who have termed 'QNET' as a Fraud company, have started to advertise the brand during their prime telecast hours.
Network Marketing is the only industry where highest no. of millionaires are produced , India is fast growing in this industry , people can revisit the stats to gain statistical knowledge on this .
Come on guys, even to start a tea shop it will cost you minimum 2 lakhs and to earn back the amount invested in it will take years of hardship.

There is no way people can find a business with less investment, risk free and transactions in white. Please let me know if any ?

I would like to end stating that , QNET is all about relationships. People go blah blah in the initial days of starting business by reading the negativity posted online. Once they start earning, they become matured enough to know the power of this industry and amount of relationship bonding this industry has depicted.

I would like to finish off saying , a fraud company cannot attain the luxury to sponsor one of the top football clubs Manchester City (both Men and Women) ,FC Goa ,IIFA so on and so forth. Please refresh your senses and get your basics right

Cons

Cons is that , highest earners in the business dedicate their life serving people though they have the option to just roam around the world with the money they earn. This is not a 'con' though :P

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Best Company"

Current Employee - Independent Representative in Hyderabad
    Current Employee - Independent Representative in Hyderabad

I have been working at QNet full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Best known for its values.
    1. RYTHM - Raise yourself to help mankind.
    2. ISB - Inservice botherhood.
    3. Leadership

Cons

Need to face challenges like any other business, but lot of support system available.

2. "MY LIFE CHANGING GOD"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vellore
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vellore

I have been working at QNet full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

* best for financial freedom
    * No shortcut to reach quick rich
    * Best relationship building
    * Team work
    * Achieve all your dreams within short period
    * No cheating
    * Only truth

Cons

* Dont think this is your shortcut to rich quickly.
    * dont prejudge the business
    * Without your involment no results come

Advice to Management

No advice..

Discover more reviews about QNet.