QNet - Best Company | Glassdoor.co.in

Employee Review

"Best Company"

Current Employee - Independent Representative in Hyderabad
Current Employee - Independent Representative in Hyderabad

I have been working at QNet full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Best known for its values.
1. RYTHM - Raise yourself to help mankind.
2. ISB - Inservice botherhood.
3. Leadership

Cons

Need to face challenges like any other business, but lot of support system available.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"QNET is making lives better"

I have been working at QNet part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Below is my own perspective of how network marketing and Qnet has made a change in my life both personally and financially.

I work under the 'Infinity' team umbrella for about an year.

Have been awestruck at number of occasions witnessing the 'Refined Process' they follow, ensuring each and every soul who had invested here starts earning.

Hats off to the people who serve their down-lines to the fullest and ensure everyone is earning and attain financial freedom. No-one here has the intention to cheat people by brainwashing them, everyone is trying to give a life to some soul.

People who are part of this organization know the true value of it, also i am well aware that the negativity being spread is majorly being done by people who have not earned and have not followed the process and put in meager effort .
    Team need to put in minimum 0.25 percent of the effort in-order to witness the dividends over a period of 5yrs, if people cannot put this meagre effort then there is no way they can earn (not only in this business, but any )

Would also like to ad the fact that , the same news and TV channels who have termed 'QNET' as a Fraud company, have started to advertise the brand during their prime telecast hours.
    Network Marketing is the only industry where highest no. of millionaires are produced , India is fast growing in this industry , people can revisit the stats to gain statistical knowledge on this .
    Come on guys, even to start a tea shop it will cost you minimum 2 lakhs and to earn back the amount invested in it will take years of hardship.

There is no way people can find a business with less investment, risk free and transactions in white. Please let me know if any ?

I would like to end stating that , QNET is all about relationships. People go blah blah in the initial days of starting business by reading the negativity posted online. Once they start earning, they become matured enough to know the power of this industry and amount of relationship bonding this industry has depicted.

I would like to finish off saying , a fraud company cannot attain the luxury to sponsor one of the top football clubs Manchester City (both Men and Women) ,FC Goa ,IIFA so on and so forth. Please refresh your senses and get your basics right

Cons

Cons is that , highest earners in the business dedicate their life serving people though they have the option to just roam around the world with the money they earn. This is not a 'con' though :P

2. "Independent Representative"

Current Contractor - Independent Representative in New Delhi
    Current Contractor - Independent Representative in New Delhi

I have been working at QNet as a contractor (More than 5 years)

Pros

Amazing opportunity for those who have passion to do something bigger and better with their lives.

Hats of to the ethics and support of the management.

Cons

Only one. . . Not in the company but people, in a hurry to judge it rather than like any other business first giving it an year and then decide.

No business can either be successful or understood so fast so soon. . So give it time and you will know yes there isn't 100% success ratio, But it definitely is much more than other opportunities around.

Advice to Management

None. . Keep doing the good job, and keep supporting us through our ups and down.

Discover more reviews about QNet.