Cover image for Quarterra

Current Employee, more than 3 years

A+ in My Book

1 Jan 2022 - Community Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

You are more than a number in this company. During the pandemic, there’s been days off, treats sent to each community, 3- thank you bonuses starting at $500 & up. Individual surveys yearly which are being read and actions have been executed to make each year better than the one before. Corporate team members visit communities and speaks to everyone, regardless of the position.

Cons

Politics are everywhere, including LMC, however, it’s been a lot less than seen at other property management companies.

Continue reading

Quarterra Response

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are so glad you are part of our LMC family!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

This Company is Such a Wonderful Place to Work!

8 Nov 2022 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company really takes time and attention to hire amazing people. They treat you amazing and fair. I am very happy to work here.

Cons

I do not have any cons with my position or Quarterra as a company.

Quarterra Response

Thank you for taking time to provide your feedback, we are happy to have you here as well!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Quarterra is very new!

27 Oct 2022 - Leasing Professional in Charlotte, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

A lot of upside on career development, because of how fast the company is growing. It almost feels like a recession proof company

Cons

The only con I can think of is sometimes having to deal with residents that are a bit entitled.

Quarterra Response

Thank you for taking time to give us feedback and your kind review. We are happy to know you feel secure working here.

Discover more reviews about Quarterra.

Quarterra Photos

+ Add Photo
Quarterra photo of: Team Chicago gives back!
Quarterra photo of: Our new associates gearing up for our Associate Insider Event!
Quarterra photo of: We absolutely love our Vireo Community Team.
Quarterra photo of: Our Taylor Heights Team Dressed to the Nines!
Quarterra photo of: Our Citizen Team looking sharp!
Quarterra photo of: Team Artem!
Quarterra photo of: We are excited to announce the opening of The Mitchell