- 5.09 Oct 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsFort Myers, FL
The family-like atmosphere, amazing product built in-house, opportunity for growth (transfers to work on other sites, opps to move within Corporate), good benefits.
Going through some changes. Could be better communication from the top about Company changes and the direction of the company.Quarterra Response2mo
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We value your feedback as we continue to grow as a team and company.
- 5.04 Oct 2023Senior Community ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsScottsdale, AZ
Strong leadership, quality communities and strong dedication to communication
Smaller in some markets making growth opportunities not as availableQuarterra Response2mo
We deeply appreciate your insights; our associates define Quarterra's exceptional culture, making it truly remarkable. Thank you for your valuable perspective!
- 5.04 Oct 2023Marketing SpecialistCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearIrving, TX
- Inclusive environment - Lots of team bonding and company events that increase morale and liveliness in the office - Associates are very willing to help, if you just ask - My job, personally, there is a lot of different tasks in different areas which keeps the job exciting and interesting - Very flexible hybrid schedule that is amazing for commuting associates - Boss genuinely cares about your well-being - High number of vacation days - Holidays and birthdays are celebrated greatly - Lots of opportunity to learn as you go
- Little training, though this increases self-reliance, but sometimes I do feel lost - It can be overwhelming at first to learn how this company operates, there is a lot of communities/departments to know1Quarterra Response2mo
We appreciate your positive feedback, emphasizing our inclusive culture, flexibility, and support. Your input is invaluable to our continued improvement!