Quicken Loans - Best Place to Work! | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "Best Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Mortgage Banker in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Quicken Loans full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Most important quality of this company to me is the culture and the people. Some of my closest friends have come from my time at QL. The amount of support/training and the high level leadership allow you to achieve more then you probably thought you ever could. From a compensation standpoint, it is second to none. I spent 2 years outside of QL and came back in large part because the opportunity here is lightyears... ahead of most places hiring, especially in Cleveland. Also this company has done so much for the City of Cleveland as far as giving back.

Cons

Only downside anyone may have is the schedule. We do work quite a bit however any level of success in any industry is going to take sacrifice and drive. If you want to achieve success you have to put in the work so to me it is not a "con".

Quicken Loans2019-06-18

Quicken Loans Response

July 3, 2019Job Board Specialist

Thank you for your review about our office in Cleveland. We appreciate your honesty and are so glad you love working here just as much as we do!

1. "Internship review"

I worked at Quicken Loans

Pros

1. Excellent work life balance 2. Opportunities to shadow other teams 3. Multiple events are organized for interns 4. Good technical teams 5. A lot of benefits for full-time employees

Cons

The only con of the internship program is the low internship salary rate. It does not meet the industry standards at all. No demarcation between graduate and undergraduate interns.

Advice to Management

The management should work on restructuring the compensation policies so that it attracts better talented candidates from all across the country.

Quicken Loans2016-12-19
  2. "a"

I worked at Quicken Loans part-time

Pros

1). Good pay 2). Nice working environment 3). Good HR Policies

Cons

Nothing much on comparing to other companies

Quicken Loans2019-08-05

Quicken Loans Response

August 6, 2019Job Board Specialist

Thank you for your review. We are happy that you enjoyed the environment we work to create here at Quicken Loans and appreciate feedback!

Discover more reviews about Quicken Loans.