Quicken Loans - Love it | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "Love it"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Quicken Loans full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

You can grow and learn all at the same time.

Cons

I dont have any cons

Quicken Loans2019-06-19

Quicken Loans Response

July 3, 2019Job Board Specialist

Thank you for your review. We are so glad that you recommend others to working with us and do not have any cons. We hope to hear more great reviews as we believe others are having a positive experience just like yourself.

1. "Internship review"

I worked at Quicken Loans

Pros

1. Excellent work life balance 2. Opportunities to shadow other teams 3. Multiple events are organized for interns 4. Good technical teams 5. A lot of benefits for full-time employees

Cons

The only con of the internship program is the low internship salary rate. It does not meet the industry standards at all. No demarcation between graduate and undergraduate interns.

Advice to Management

The management should work on restructuring the compensation policies so that it attracts better talented candidates from all across the country.

Quicken Loans2016-12-19
  2. "Never attend Interview with this company"

Current Employee - Karnataka in Bangalore

I have been working at Quicken Loans

Pros

Quicken Bangalore Found unorganized recruitment process. 1) They outsource candidate search to consultants. 2) consultants does not know real requiment of the possition opened. 3) They make candidates make wait for 6 hours to take one round of interview. 4) HR are not aware of candiadates short listing and short listing. 5) Short list candidates keep hold for long time. Then collects documents do an background verification...

Cons

Unorganized. Interview panel do not understands the profile and techincal expertise. Unprofessional.

Advice to Management

Please look over quicken bangalore managament.

Quicken Loans2017-05-13

Discover more reviews about Quicken Loans.