Quicken Loans - a | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "a"

I worked at Quicken Loans part-time

Pros

1). Good pay 2). Nice working environment 3). Good HR Policies

Cons

Nothing much on comparing to other companies

Quicken Loans2019-08-05

Quicken Loans Response

August 6, 2019Job Board Specialist

Thank you for your review. We are happy that you enjoyed the environment we work to create here at Quicken Loans and appreciate feedback!

1. "Internship review"

I worked at Quicken Loans

Pros

1. Excellent work life balance 2. Opportunities to shadow other teams 3. Multiple events are organized for interns 4. Good technical teams 5. A lot of benefits for full-time employees

Cons

The only con of the internship program is the low internship salary rate. It does not meet the industry standards at all. No demarcation between graduate and undergraduate interns.

Advice to Management

The management should work on restructuring the compensation policies so that it attracts better talented candidates from all across the country.

Quicken Loans2016-12-19
  2. "Never attend Interview with this company"

Current Freelancer - Karnataka in Bangalore

I have been working at Quicken Loans

Pros

Quicken Bangalore Found unorganized recruitment process. 1) They outsource candidate search to consultants. 2) consultants does not know real requiment of the possition opened. 3) They make candidates make wait for 6 hours to take one round of interview. 4) HR are not aware of candiadates short listing and short listing. 5) Short list candidates keep hold for long time. Then collects documents do an background... verification they say we dont have requiment for experince person and informs possitions are closed.

Cons

Unorganized. Interview panel do not understands the profile and techincal expertise. Unprofessional.

Advice to Management

Please look over quicken bangalore managament.

Quicken Loans2017-05-13

Discover more reviews about Quicken Loans.