Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

incredible team and leadership

May 26, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Every single day when you speak to anyone in the company, you will find that they are full of energy, and are on a mission. I have never experienced anything like this before. It is incredibly refreshing to work alongside so many incredible humans, who truly care about the work that they put in, and are constantly looking for ways go beyond the limits. I am constantly inspired and grateful to be here with the best in the industry.

Cons

I truly cannot think of one.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Join us if you are looking for an environment that you can grow!

Feb 22, 2022 - Bim Specialist in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Have an impact of a huge change in the AEC industry in 21st century Grow in a multidiciplinary environment & expand your professional palette Pick your own working hours & don't mis what is important to you in your own life and adjust your perfect hours Meet & socialize with a highly talented, multicultural & international team The CEO is a brilliant person who has no ego & has a great leadership on overall teams Paid holidays

Cons

You will be staying long in the same location if you are working from home, if you are relentless freelancer no cons for you!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company

Feb 8, 2022 - Industrial Designer in Waco, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work at. Very fast paced and challenging, a combination that I thrive in. Not for the feint of heart, but anyone that seeks to grow and grow quickly. The company is very ambitious and that alone would drive you to push for a better product. Great team members and amazing management. It feels more like a family than a company.

Cons

Remote work can become tiring after a while without the face-to-face interactions

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about RÀ.