Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work as a teacher.

Feb 3, 2020 - Teacher in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is my first teacher experience in this RBIA academy. Everything is professional here and official . salary and other benefits are very good compared to other International Schools in Bangalore. Mainly i like management making teachers to interact more with students which makes students perform better.

Cons

The management in Redbridge International School Bangalore is very professional and makes sure that no issues raises to staff and even students.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Redbridge International Academy Reviews Bangalore - Science Teacher

May 12, 2020 - Teacher in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

You get a scope for new learning and overall development. Nice atmosphere,nice infrastructure,salary credit on time

Cons

No issues with the company

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Former Employee

I am writing review on Redbridge school because I am truly satisfied

May 6, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

All the words are honest from my heart. The school is one the best schools in Karnataka. The school is green and the campus is clean, the teachers are well trained and the staff is quite impressive. The school has well knowledged teachers(Practical class teachers) and the designing group of co-curricular activities teachers are very good.

Cons

The management in Redbridge International School Bangalore is very professional

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Redbridge International Academy.