Employee Review

Current Employee

Service eng.

Feb 14, 2019 - Field Service Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best healthfull for paitent, at all over in delhi. Paitent fill relax with resmed machine ... Mask...etc.

Cons

In resmed good carrer opertunities for youngesters .. Because its technicals work so i would like to work with resme

Continue reading
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Mission-driven company with fantastic culture

Sep 21, 2021 - Vice President in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

You can feel good about working for ResMed as our products and services save many lives and improve the quality of life for many more. There is a fantastic culture that values everyone's contribution.

Cons

The typical challenges of global company of this size and age that has grown through acquisitions - lots of geographic and business vertical silos, redundant systems and processes, and lack of coordination across teams.

2. 1.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Very unorganized HR team

Sep 16, 2021 - Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great hiring managers doing great work for people with Sleep apnea.

Cons

I was let go without warning or a reason. I was blindsided. When I asked what I had done wrong i was assured a phone call, but never heard from them. This was a role I volunteered my time on the weekends for. Very poor leadership. Seems strange. Glad to move on to something else, but a warning that my contract is ending and/or a reason would have been the right thing to do.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about ResMed.