Robert Walters - Great opportunities to be recognized for your strengths and interest | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "Great opportunities to be recognized for your strengths and interest"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai

I have been working at Robert Walters full-time for more than a year

Pros

Senior management is willing to let me delve further in my areas of interest because I repeatedly come up with ideas for something that naturally excites me. Colleagues may come across cool and reserved at first but they do open up after awhile and are genuinely kind people. The downtown Shanghai office is a huge perk - it's sleek with a view of the city from the 36th floor.

Cons

It takes awhile for the company to get comfortable with new staff's abilities and potential because we come from various work backgrounds, so turnover of new people may be quite high. But as soon as they are comfortable that you have the DNA they look for, it opens up plenty of opportunities, and these people end up staying a good while.

Advice to Management

It wouldn't hurt to revisit existing incentive structures so that it better reflects the company's great values.

Robert Walters2014-07-15

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great, supportive company"

Current Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY

I have been working at Robert Walters full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

global brand, good marketing materials and an excellent team of like-minded individuals.

Cons

Recruitment in general requires a lot of resilience

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in developing juniors!

Robert Walters2019-05-24
  2. "A culture you'll find hard to beat!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Robert Walters full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Everyone who works here genuinely loves what they do and believes in the company they work for, which makes it a great environment to be a part of - It's a true team based culture which encourages sharing of clients and candidates from day one so that we're all given an equal chance to be successful - Professional development and training is well structured and you have the opportunity to learn from some of the best...

Cons

- It's not a small 'start up' tech business so they can't compete with unlimited annual leave but that being said, the management team genuinely encourage you to use your (pretty generous) vacation quota to take time and recharge the batteries (with a team based profit share model you'll also know that your desk will be looked after whilst you're gone so you can properly unwind )

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

Robert Walters2019-05-15

Discover more reviews about Robert Walters.