Employee Review

1. 1.0
    Current Employee

Good

Jan 20, 2021 - Finance
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits salary pay environment

Cons

Long hours, management issues, environment

Global Recruitment

Thanks for your feedback and input. Employees receive benefits in line with what they contribute, how they contribute and the influence they have on the company and thus on clients and patients. This is based on a good relationship between employees and leaders with a focus on valuable contributions. For leaders the leadership commitments are an integral part of their contribution. Next to the achievment of their yearly goals, leaders are rated on how they live the Roche values, apply core competencies and fulfill the Leadership Commitments. Every employee deserves great leaders. We expect all of Roche's leaders to inspire and motivate employees in their team and support them by offering opportunities to continually discover, learn, develop and excel. Thanks again for your review, we wish you all the best for your future within our company.

1. 5.0
    Former Intern

A great company to work for.

Dec 4, 2021 - Biomedical Engineering Graduate in Clinton, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great environment and room to grow as a scientist and engineer.

Cons

Nothing to report at this time.

Continue reading

Global Recruitment

Thanks for sharing this positive review with us! Our culture is an essential element within our organization. This is what keeps us as a whole, this is what sticks our bricks together. Our culture provides an encouraging atmosphere at Roche THE place to work. Thanks again for your review, we wish you all the best for your future.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Customer focused

Dec 2, 2021 - Director Supply Chain Sequencing Operations in Santa Clara, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great for people personal growth

Cons

Many re organization currently ongoing

Global Recruitment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. As every other organization we keep on learning constantly, we learn from our success and from our failures, as a team. Thank you indeed for sharing your valuable input with us. We can ensure you, we are already working on how we could build your feedback in and transform it to a drive in our learning process. Thanks again for your review, we wish you all the best for your future within our company.

Discover more reviews about Roche.