SAI Global - Very nice | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "Very nice"

Former Employee - Business Development in Bangalore

I worked at SAI Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice hR policy, nice pay

Cons

Nothing as to my experience

Advice to Management

Keep it up

SAI Global2019-01-11

"The Best Company I've Ever Worked For (I Left and Came Back)"

Current Employee - Director of Product Marketing in New York, NY

I have been working at SAI Global full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I worked at SAI Global for 3 years, left to try something new, and came back 9 months later. The grass isn't always greener, and I didn't realize how much I enjoyed working at SAI Global until I was gone. The company is full of smart, passionate people who you will learn from and enjoy working with most of the time. The company is an industry leader that works with hundreds of Fortune 1000 companies and has had some of those customers for 5+ and 10+ years. They offer flexible vacation and work from home policies. Overall, if you're interested in risk, compliance, ethics, and corporate culture, there is no better company to work for.

Cons

No company is perfect, but the pros outweigh the cons. None of the cons are so significant that they'll impact your job or experience working there in the long term (in my experience), but there may be some frustrating days and I think that's the truth with any job you may have. If the cons were so bad, I would not have returned.

Advice to Management

None.

SAI Global2019-09-04

"Company in Transition"

Former Employee - Software Developer in Alpharetta, GA
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at SAI Global full-time for more than a year

Pros

The team members were amazing. It was great to work closely with others on various tasks. Accepting of recent college graduates that are willing to put in the effort to learn.

Cons

The core software has been around for 15+ years. It is going to take time to transition to modern principles. If you are willing to help modernize then this isn't really a con.

SAI Global2019-10-24

Discover more reviews about SAI Global.