Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work in

28 Apr 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Care for employee’s progression. Work life balance

Cons

Aging company. Need more ideas in dying industry

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

SGN Response

Employee Experience Coordinator

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your great review. We’re so pleased to hear you’ve had a positive progression experience with us – we really value our employees’ knowledge and skillset and want to support any development where possible! Now more than ever, we’re looking for new ideas to allow us to continue innovating and improving our processes. If you have any ideas on how we can improve, please get in touch with your manager and be sure to keep your eye on SGNapp this month! Thanks again for your review and hope you continue to stay safe and well.

1. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Currently team manager

4 Apr 2017 - EMS Manager in England, AR
    Business Outlook

Pros

# Pension, # over time # lots of training for field staff # good apprenticeship scheme

Cons

Senior management always interfering, no real career progression, big difference in payscales between D & C business for doing the same job

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Horley SGN

7 Jun 2021 - Network Planning and Analysis in Horley, Surrey, South East England, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team! The people make the place - especially the managers of the Third-party connections

Cons

Not ideal for a career - Unless you specialise in the field

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about SGN.