Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best Hotel and Team in New Orleans to work for

Jun 3, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Location, team, culture, pay, building

Cons

None, place is an awesome place to work!

Continue reading

Sage Hospitality Response

Dear Sage Associate: Aw, shucks! Thank you so much for your kind review. We appreciate your input and insight- we are grateful you experience the culture and environment we strive to promote. Should you have any additional feedback, we would love to hear from you at my.voice@sagehospitalitygroup.com You belong!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Company

Aug 9, 2022 - Food and Beverage Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of benefits with options to travel while in off season. Cutting edge company with room for growth.

Cons

Could use assistance with more training in company systems

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Get in with the cool kids or get out

Aug 9, 2022 - Group Sales Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hotel discount benefits let you travel.

Cons

IF you're not in with the "cool kids" you won't go anywhere. Lots of favoritism.

Sage Hospitality Response

Dear Former Sage Associate, This review is so sad for us to read! We make every effort to ensure our "You Belong" culture resonates in everything we do. It sounds like our dedication towards inclusivity and camaraderie missed the mark from your experience. We appreciate you taking the time to share this perspective and will reignite our efforts to ensure our culture is contagious. Should you have any solutions or suggestions to add, you are invited to share them at my.voice@sagehospitalitygroup.com. Best wishes.

Discover more reviews about Sage Hospitality.