1. "Revolutionizing Recruitment"

5.0

I have been working at Sage Recruiting full-time for less than a year

Pros

There is no other place like Sage. This company revolves around changing how recruitment works and it starts all the way from the roots. All employees are trained in ways that suite their learning styles. There's a level of companionship that brings the team together in a way that most companies don't have because they are too focused on the numbers. Sage takes pride in their people, their work, and their ability to still be down to earth and have fun.

Cons

Sometimes the office get's too hot, but that's ok, makes me feel like I'm in California.

Continue reading

CEO

So glad you're happy at Sage and that you help us to take pride in people and their work! You make the culture great!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Lessons learnt - some good, some bad"

2.0
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Toronto, ON

I worked at Sage Recruiting full-time for less than a year

Pros

- The clientele is good - Provides opportunity to build network in the industry - Uses top technology - Tech training for all employees - Targets are reasonable - Commission Structure

Cons

- The founder is unprofessional; choice of words, tone, actions/behaviour at workspace - Lack of trust on employees and micro management - Hostile environment - Management decisions made on a whim - Constant change of decisions

CEO

I'm sorry that you had a negative experience! Since we haven't had a recruiter on staff for for a few years I can only imagine this was during our hiring blitz. I will admit that we hired too fast, didn't focus enough on culture and stress levels were high. We have since learned from our mistakes and grown as a business. I hope that you've found yourself a good fit in the industry and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours.

2. "Awesome People and Culture"

5.0
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant

I have been working at Sage Recruiting full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company has been very supportive and engaging. I say this because I have a non-technical background and most of the things I have dealt with in the beginning were foreign to me. Now, after all the trainings that are provided, things are starting to make more sense. I love that the way they mentor makes me feel very valued as an employee. The CEO even spares time just to make sure that I am comfortable. I can say that with how the company is run, the environment is very friendly and I don't feel very pressured. In fact, their current work environment motivates me more to provide better work. Another thing that I appreciate is being able to work from home. The company does provide trainings and mentorship on how things should be done but I love the fact they they also allow me to do my own thing and discover my own way of getting things done more efficiently. I can see myself growing and learning a lot of things from Sage Recruiting. You really know that you are in good hands when you work with a CEO that means business but still handles her people with great personality!

Cons

I honestly couldn't provide any cons. I am VERY happy with how things are.

Continue reading

CEO

Such a lovely review, thank you so much for sharing!

Discover more reviews about Sage Recruiting.