Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Revolutionizing Recruitment

5 Jan 2016 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is no other place like Sage. This company revolves around changing how recruitment works and it starts all the way from the roots. All employees are trained in ways that suite their learning styles. There's a level of companionship that brings the team together in a way that most companies don't have because they are too focused on the numbers. Sage takes pride in their people, their work, and their ability to still be down to earth and have fun.

Cons

Sometimes the office get's too hot, but that's ok, makes me feel like I'm in California.

Continue reading

CEO

So glad you're happy at Sage and that you help us to take pride in people and their work! You make the culture great!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Loving it!

13 May 2021 - Operations Lead in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been with the company and Ashley for almost a year and a half now. I was recently promoted to a new role and Ashley has been very supportive. She made sure that I was comfortable with my new responsibilities and presided over training. I am very new in this industry so I don't really have much knowledge but Ashley made sure that I knew that she was behind my back every step of the way. Talk about having a great mentor! I also appreciate that she acknowledges my efforts!

Cons

Everything is just remote these days. Haha. I can't wait to work with my girls in person! I'm really loving the team!

CEO

That's so sweet to hear, thank you for writing this! You really made my day :-) I can't wait to see you girls outside of video calls after COVID!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome people to work with!

10 May 2021 - Administrative Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Even though I am new to the industry, the team is very patient and supportive of how I learn and adjust to my duties. It has been a cool new experience for the past six months!

Cons

I couldn't really think of any downside. I'm satisfied and excited to grow with this company.

CEO

Thank you for your review! I'm so glad you feel supported and that is because you're valued! :-)

Discover more reviews about Sage Recruiting.