"Great Company to work for"

5.0
    Former Employee - Production Supervisor in Williamsburg, MI

I worked at Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics full-time for less than a year

Pros

good people,,, great management,,,excellent benefits

Cons

No cons to talk about

1. "The Perfect Situation"

5.0
    Current Employee - Quality Engineer in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Began with the company as an intern for multiple summers and eventually was offered a full time position following graduation. I've worked at multiple sites and have loved the team environment and the noticeable opportunity for growth and advancement at each site.

Cons

No cons that I'm aware of at this time.

"Rudest Lay-off ever"

1.0
    Former Employee - Lay up operator in Ravenna, OH

I worked at Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good pay and bennies while your job lasts.

Cons

Very rude about lay off. When I inquired about who I could use as a reference as my dept. supervisor was already on furlough, I was thinking the HR lady, I was told "we'll tell them whether you showed up to work or not but thats it, thats not how we operate" by aforementioned HR lady. I was told I would have benefits until the end of July, but they were cancelled at the end of June. Union environment where half the employees don't do anything and the other half just destroy everything they touch because they're spoiled brats who feel the company has wronged them in some way, and management does nothing. You can literally go in and do absolutely nothing or be the worst worker in the world, completely incompetent at your job you've been doing for 20+ years but be safe because you have senoirity. The good workers who care and work with high qaulity standards and high efficiency are treated like garbage by the tenured workers. After being laid off I called and left voicemail with a question about my benefits and all I got was a return voicemail wanting to know where a pair of uniform pants are. I should have done 15% efficiency and trash work instead of 120% efficiency with flawless quality record and maybe I would have been treated with some degree of respect. I've been laid off before but never this rudely.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics.