1. "Heading in the right direction!"

Current Employee - Manager in Akron, OH

I have been working at Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Hidden gem in Akron. Great pay with OT available if you want it, work life balance is great now, lots of good change finally! Management is trying to listen to the floor and seems to be working together. Work environment is good. Bonus for everyone.

Cons

Plant is a bit outdated and could use a facelift.

Continue reading
    Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics2019-12-21
  1. "The Perfect Situation"

Current Employee - Quality Engineer in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Began with the company as an intern for multiple summers and eventually was offered a full time position following graduation. I've worked at multiple sites and have loved the team environment and the noticeable opportunity for growth and advancement at each site.

Cons

No cons that I'm aware of at this time.

Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics2020-05-21
  2. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Engineer

I have been working at Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics full-time for less than a year

Pros

Saint-Gobain has a very positive and collaborative culture. Everyone is willing to help out and genuinely takes pride in their work. There seems to be a lot of opportunity for growth.

Cons

The only negative that I've seen is the high deductible health insurance plan.

Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics2020-04-14

Discover more reviews about Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics.