"Best Place to work"

Current Employee - Customer Support in Ahmedabad

I have been working at SalesHandy full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very friendly environment. Never feel like I am working in a company as all teammates are like family members. There is always something new in the bucket to learn and explore.

Cons

There are no major cons as far as I know but one thing they could implement is 5 days working.

SalesHandy Response

August 23, 2018Talent Acquisition

Thanks for being a part of SalesHandy Family.

Other Employee Reviews

"SaaSy place to work!"

Current Employee - People Champion in Bangalore

I have been working at SalesHandy full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. Exposure to a kick-ass team working on an innovative SaaS product 2. Flexibility and non-monetary benefits act a progressive move 3.Transparency right from the hiring process to everyday work life 4.Open work culture

Cons

Nothing in particular. It's a growing company which adapts to the collective mindset of it's employees.

2. COVID-19

"Rapidly growing SaaS Co., with a great team and culture"

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Specialist in Ahmedabad

I have been working at SalesHandy full-time for more than a year

Pros

Growing SaaS business, Young and Awesome Founders, Freedom and Flexibility in work, Great Culture, and a great Brand. You'll be appreciated and given a chance to grow within the company, even if you decide to switch roles/responsibilities. Co-workers are also equally smart and hardworking - since the standards set for talent are fairly high. During the pandemic, they quickly transitioned to remote working without having lost productivity or causing any inconvenience - which was a big deal for me. SalesHandy is one of the only few profitable B2B SaaS businesses out of Ahmedabad, and I'm fairly confident that they'll keep growing and give the rest of the team exposure and opportunities while at it. Super proud and happy.

Cons

None. For a business the size of SalesHandy, they've gotten almost everything right.

Discover more reviews about SalesHandy.