"Best Place to work"

Current Employee - Customer Support in Ahmedabad

I have been working at SalesHandy full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very friendly environment. Never feel like I am working in a company as all teammates are like family members. There is always something new in the bucket to learn and explore.

Cons

There are no major cons as far as I know but one thing they could implement is 5 days working.

SalesHandy Response

August 23, 2018Talent Acquisition

Thanks for being a part of SalesHandy Family.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Fantastic place to work"

Current Employee - Sales Account Manager in Ahmedabad

I have been working at SalesHandy full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Transparency is one of the core values of the company. Which I loved most over here. It allows me to increase the horizon of my knowledge. This has provided me the opportunity to understand how entire saas functions. Start from Product strategy to Marketing & then customer success and sales. If you looking for a home where you can make the best use of your skills and surround yourself with smart, humble, and hard-working people - come on over because you would be welcomed with open arms! The people/colleagues over here are fantastic, It gives the feeling of we all are on the same boat. A fabulous company culture where you feel valued and appreciated for your work. The atmosphere here resonates with the saying: work hard and party harder. My experience of working here as a remote employee has also been fantastic. No vanity metrics. Only real metrics are measured, discussed, and appreciated here. People are not asked to work, people are not measured against the time they worked. The only measurement here is the results, outcomes, delivery, progress, growth. If you wish to build your career on non-vanity metrics, IKIGAI (SalesHandy) is the company you should join.

Cons

The appraisals are made once a year

Continue reading
  2. "Great Company that can provide a profitable and stable career"

Current Employee - Accounting Executive in Ahmedabad

I have been working at SalesHandy full-time for more than a year

Pros

The learning environment with great leadership where feedback is accepted. Breaks and Flexible working hours. Can take decisions freely. Work from home policy is available. Both director's nature is good. Compensation and benefits are good. HR team is always welcoming. no politics. Appraisal is always on time. Coffee,tea,snacks are free. The office location is perfect. No issues regarding salaries or any money issues.

Cons

Didn't get any cons up till now

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about SalesHandy.