- 1.05 Nov 2023Software DeveloperFormer Employee, more than 1 year
You are on your own and no help is provided so one can learn things
Terrible management. The HR is completely unprofessional and does not respond to mails . No appropriate consideration of leaves and work from home is prohibited. Employees on leave are forced to be active and attend meetings. Unprofessional culture, the management will message employees at any hour be it 2am and expect a quick response. Work from home due to sickness is considered as a sick leave and the employee is still expected to work. The management expects you to stay till late even though the offer letter states 6pm as leaving time.Performance bonuses are held without valid reasons. Below average pay is given and employees are expected to work for 24hours a day 7 days a week.
- 5.024 Jan 2022Human Resources InternCurrent Intern, less than 1 year
Good work environment, work flexibility, good mentor’s
Maybe the work schedule can be a little more balanced
- 4.028 Oct 2021Research & Data AnalystFormer Intern, less than 1 year
- Work life balance - Amazing Working Environment - Good Projects and opportunities
- Very less interaction between employees - Need improvement with communication between departments - Less stipend / salary.