Employee Review

Former Employee, more than 10 years

Good Ethical Company to work

Apr 15, 2021 - Principal Architect in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. As a corporate company, it has good vision. 2. Great work life balance 3. The insurance benefits are good. 4. Share option is for all full time employees. 5. Work place is safe for all. 6. The exit process are very transparent, I got my final settlement on the day of exit without any problem. 7. Even after the last working day when I called the off boarding team, they were very kind in responding.

Cons

Not much but I must say this Few indian leaders are doing favoritism giving opportunities to their state and language speaking people actually which makes me resign. HR especially my HRBP rarely had one to one with me to understand experienced employees.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Schneider Electric Response

Assistant Manager - Employer Branding

Hi there, Thank you for leaving us an honest review. We are proud of our vision to empower all to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We are happy that our New Ways of working and Flexibility have backed you to balance your unique life and work. We make every effort to foster a healthy work-life balance for our employees. Our Global Family Leave Policy, Flexible Work Arrangements and Policies that focus on Freeing up our Employees’ energy ensure that our people are always meeting the demands of both, their professional and personal lives. It's surprising to note your feedback on the transparency of our systems. In Schneider, trust is the fuel and empowerment is our engine. We encourage transparency and most importantly ethical behavior from everyone, everywhere. In case of any perceived discrepancies, employees are encouraged to approach their local HRBP.

1. 5.0
    KEY NOT FOUND: jobLine.temporary-former

Good place

Jul 20, 2021 - Anonymous Temporary Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pretty good place to work at, nice people

Cons

Nothing that is too bad

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Overall Good, Easy to get lost in the shuffle

Jul 6, 2021 - Human Resources Specialist in Franklin, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits and a flexible schedule

Cons

It is a global company (French owned) so there is a lack of understanding at the local/regional level. A lot of times it feels as though employees in the US have to make up for economic issues going on in other parts of the world. Since it is easier to terminate people in the US based on our employment laws, we generally have a RIF once a year, even if the US is having a strong year. It is a very large company so you can feel overwhelmed with all the different business units and red tape to get work done. It is frustrating that you can clearly see solutions to the issues facing employees and customers, but unable to solve said issues due to the systems, red tape and approvals.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Schneider Electric.