Employee Review

Current Employee

Has decent employee engagements & HR policies

Jun 2, 2021 - Deputy Manager in Vadodara
    Business Outlook

Pros

One can pursue global career options. Provides opportunities to switch job roles given you are already good at your current job role & if your skill sets are in line with the requirements.

Cons

No cons as such. I do not have any negative experiences.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Schneider Electric Response

Assistant Manager - Employer Branding

We appreciate you sparing some time to write us a review. Indeed, our Open Talent Market (#OTM) platform acts as a one-stop-shop for career development by creating an internal talent market leveraging Artificial Intelligence (AI) to match the supply and demand of talent throughout Schneider Electric. This facilitates movement of our employees across the organisation and helps our #SEGreatPeople to upscale their career. Wishing you a fulfilling career with us!

1. 5.0
    KEY NOT FOUND: jobLine.temporary-former

Good place

Jul 20, 2021 - Anonymous Temporary Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pretty good place to work at, nice people

Cons

Nothing that is too bad

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Overall Good, Easy to get lost in the shuffle

Jul 6, 2021 - Human Resources Specialist in Franklin, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits and a flexible schedule

Cons

It is a global company (French owned) so there is a lack of understanding at the local/regional level. A lot of times it feels as though employees in the US have to make up for economic issues going on in other parts of the world. Since it is easier to terminate people in the US based on our employment laws, we generally have a RIF once a year, even if the US is having a strong year. It is a very large company so you can feel overwhelmed with all the different business units and red tape to get work done. It is frustrating that you can clearly see solutions to the issues facing employees and customers, but unable to solve said issues due to the systems, red tape and approvals.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Schneider Electric.